- Best to install the outdoor antenna directed to the base station (The booster shows the the strength of the signal received by outdoor antenna); So, please fix the outdoor antenna when the booster shows the strongest signal and then connect and fix the indoor antenna.
- The straight-line distance between the booster and outdoor or indoor antenna should be larger than 5m or equal to 5m;
- If install the outdoor antenna on the roof, then must make sure the drop distance between the outdoor and indoor antennas is 3~5 meters or more, so as to avoid the signal sent by indoor antenna is received by outdoor antenna;
- If install the outdoor antenna on the balcony, then must make sure the distance between the outdoor and indoor antennas is larger than 5 or 8 meters; The larger the distance is, the stronger the signal is.
- Signal blind area or weak signal area, such as underground parking lots or business places;
- Meeting rooms, small super-markets, scriptorium, small public area;
- Bar, dancing hall, coffee house, club and other entertainment places;
- Elevators and other places that not easy to arrange cables;
- Household, boats, vehicles, factories, etc.
|Network Type||CMCC and WCDMA 2G , 2G , 3G , 4G|
|Frequency Range||Uplink: 890-915MHz; Down Link: 935-960MHz|
|Application||Office, factory, meeting room, store, etc. , Indoor , Outdoor|
|Frequency Range Uplink||890-915MHz|
|Frequency Range Down Link||935-960MHz|
Coverage Square Meters /td td 500 2000 square meter /td /tr tr td class attr Gain dBi /td td 65DBi /td /tr tr td class attr Output Power /td td 30dBmW /td /tr tr td class attr Noise Figure Db /td td / 4dB /td /tr tr td class attr Electromagnetic Compatibility /td td ETS300 694-4 /td /tr tr td class attr I/O Impedance /td